Up until now I have never done a meme on this blog. I apologize to people who tagged me and I never did anything - I think I was just shy and never sure what to write about myself. But I have to take the plunge at some point right? So here is my first meme, having been tagged by Helene (who is also from BC, Canada!) and Gretchen Noelle.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
1. I like the smell of manure because it reminds me of when I used to ride horses.
2. I'm not really good at remembering faces. Some might say I'm horrible at it actually and they wouldn't be entirely wrong. Just the other day I sat on the bus next to someone I used to work with, he said hi to me and I stared blankly back. I know who he is - it's not like I forgot him, but I completely couldn't place his face when he said hi to me at first.
3. My goal is to become a public health inspector, which should hopefully take about another 3.5 years.
4. I absolutely adore dogs. Large dogs are the best, or at least larger than a cat, but really any dog is wonderful. (I also love cats. Preferably ones that don't attack my face every once in a while as my moody cat does.)
My old dog Shadow.
5. I have some strange aversion to using cutting boards, unless I'm cutting up a lot of stuff or wanting to chop an onion or something. I'll often grab a plate instead to slice something up. I think this is because we used to have a giant wooden cutting board that barely fit in the sink and I hated cleaning it since it was so awkward.
I'm not going to tag anyone since I was such a bad tagee. But feel free to steal this meme and let me know if you fill it out because I'd love to read it!